This is by far one of my favorite recipes. I originally came across the recipe on either Pinterest, or a post on Facebook (or maybe it was someone who posted their Pinterest pin on Facebook?) and I tweaked it just a tad bit!
(Excuse the quality of the picture. Once I get more established into this crazy blog world, and invest in a great DSLR camera, the pictures will be much more appealing, I PROMISE)
Ingredients: 5 Servings
- 5 Salmon Fillets (I cooked mine with the skin on, but you can buy without the skin)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of honey
- 4 Tablespoons of Honey Dijon Dressing (I used the T. Marzetti brand)
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans (you can use less, I just like a lot of pecans on mine)
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1/2 cup of dry breadcrumbs
- Lemon for garnish
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Mix honey, honey dijon dressing, melted butter, salt and pepper in one bowl. Then mix bread crumbs and pecans in a separate bowl.
- Brush the honey mixture on each salmon fillet, then sprinkle on the bread crumb mixture onto each fillet.
- Bake in the oven (uncovered) for about 12-15 minutes (or until the salmon easily flakes).
- Garnish with a lemon wedge. (I believe the other recipe mentioned also using parsley as a garnish as well, however I am not a fan of parsley so i left that out of my version of the recipe)
I accompanied my salmon with steamed broccoli and homemade garlic mashed potatoes (none of that boxed stuff).